I’ve got a podcast now. Sorry kids, not burying the lead this time. You can find the audio below.
Now for more of a full story. Samantha Clarke of Comic Wisdom and I have decided to start a podcast. It’s definitely a thing at this point. We don’t know exactly what kind of thing it is…but it’s a thing nevertheless. I wasn’t exactly sure where I was going to go following shutting down That Tiny Vlog Series. That said, between my radio/audio editing background, Samantha’s storytelling capabilities, and still wanting to do some sort of project, this seemed like a natural landing spot.
With that said, we have questions that we’d love to have answered if possible. I’ve taken most of this list from Samantha’s post introducing the podcast, with a couple of other additions.
- What the hell should we call this thing?
- Ideas for how to get it online for free? Soundcloud charges after a bit, like 190 minutes I think. Should we host it on Samantha’s blog/my blog? Do I have room? Right now we have it on archive.org which is fine but is that where boring podcasts go to die?
- Where should we submit it? Google Play, iTunes…that’s all I’ve got. Halp.
- Are we interesting or funny, like, at all?
- If it’s terrible, do you still love us?
- What kinds of topics do you want to hear about?
- Any other sage advice? We’ll take anything you’ve got.
Samantha called you all beautiful swans and I’m sure some of you are. You know who you are. But for those of you who are not…thank you for listening and giving feedback anyway.