Thank you to everyone who participated in last month’s short story challenge. I’ve been going back through and adding links to Google Docs to those who have shared their stories from previous months with me on their respective month’s posts. If a few months pass and there’s enough interest and/or enough posts done, I may add a new page to the blog and curate all of the short stories there.
Your prompt is for this month below. If you do decide to blog your short story, link back to me and I’ll be sure to promote it where I can.
- Suggested number of words: Minimum of 500 words, no maximum
- Your theme: The demon within
- Seven words to work into your story: red, philanthropy, safe, flight, shifty, cultural, feminism
- Genre: None
- Rating/Content Limitations: None
- Other Notes: Story must be told from a first-person perspective
Your story should be posted on October 1st. Be sure to link back to this post so I can see your story ans share. Good luck and happy writing.