Mid-Month Short Story Challenge #11
We’re semi-permanently in double digits for these prompts. That’s exciting. If you’re into numbers and that sort of thing. Not that I would ever have a thing for numbers.
I actually wrote this prompt before prompt #9 came out, but I rearranged some of the prompts for various reasons, meaning this one fell out of the first ten. That said, it’s a prompt I’m excited about. This will become clear for reasons you’ll (hopefully) see below.
Your prompt is for this month below. Your story should be posted on July 1, 2018. Be sure to link back to this post so I can see your story and share.
- Suggested number of words: 1000-2000 words
- Seven words to work into your story: Waddle, impetus, serene, porcelain, terror, young, positions
- Genre: Documentary/research paper style. Exactly how you achieve this is up to you.
- Rating/Content/Perspective Limitation: No limitations
- Topic: Mundane first-world problems explained to an alien